Tuesday, September 20, 2011

the week AHEAD...

well today is my last day till Saturday due to a death in the family.......my uncle passed away last week...kind of upset me that the guy who works under me had the RIGHT to ask me why i was taking all 3days when i have been working alone for the past month and doing EVERYTHING bc he had a new baby, supposedly lost another grandma (jury is still out on if its true) and then his wife was not coping well with 3children UNDER 3..not one time did i tell him he had to come in or even expect him to be here during all of this ....well NOW his wife is wanting him home another week....well unfortunately things have happened in my life that make me unable and that JERK has the RIGHT to think he can say that....SORRY that was my rant of the day....anyways i have a LOT of family time planned for the next few days....and tomorrow morning im going to get some cleaning done and get my funeral clothes dry cleaned....Saturday i will be working so that no one else has to come in...then off to dinner with the girls at the eagles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment