Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BEEN BEHIND:

Sorry everyone with the craziness going on in my family and life.....JUST getting a post up ok....lets do a week recap

Wednesday: hmmmmm i was off due to death in the family spent the day CLEANING out the mustang and polishing it up, then went to jc that evening with Malinda and did a bit of shopping and had dinner was a good day..im truly BLESSED to have such a great friend :)

Thursday: got up early and met miss Ellie in taos....we went YARD saling...didnt get alot found clothes for lil parker and a sit &spin, also got my niece Danielle an abercrombie sweater and of course found Carter some pants and a shirt that says "i dig high school chics" HOW cute right....also found myself a sweater and CUTEST purple pants...made like khakis but light purple .50 LOVE them...super funny the chick having the sale SERIOUSLY we had numerous things alike and the same size it was hilarious....then we went and had lunch at madisons with my old boss MARY....most people leave a job bc of their boss i on the other hand ALMOST didnt accept my position bc i hated losing her, which if anyone knows the job i took was a huge advancement $$wise plus half the drive time and also the fact that im no longer in a call center...which i loved my old job and i love this one  SOMEDAYS lol...but she treated both of us to lunch shes such a sweet person and i tried to leave jc without going by Centurylink but well i missed everyone and leaving there ellie was like i see why it was hard to quit everyone was SOOO excited to see u...i made lots of friends there and miss each and EVERY one of them daily thank goodness for IM through work :) that evening was the visitation...which was sooooo HARD...i dont remember much of my uncle but to see my cousins so tore up really hurt me....jacki and i became extremely close over these last couple of years and seeing her hurting REALLY hurt me ....also my cousin trish and kati were in town one is from potosi and the other is from colorado...we went out that evening and had dinner to catch up....not gonna lie with all this food i had and stuff i still managed to destroy the gym and lose 4lbs this week....EVEN going to madisons my favorite resteraunt i had a small salad and garlic bread...so proud of me YAY...kickin this diets behind/...

Friday: Started off the day early and went to the funeral.....im really not an emotional person and when i am its alone and not in public so i was there to comfort my family in this trying day...sounds odd but since my father passed away when i was 6 ive always been the tough one there to take care of everyone else...guess its kind of my role in the family....we then went out to the cemetary and to aunt jennis church for a meal....saw more family which is always great....i really havent been close with my moms family simply bc they all live farther away but bc of FACEBOOK which i know everyone thinks is the devil i have been able to keep in contact with everyone which is wonderful :) then that evening MORE gym time after the homemade mac n cheese LOL was going to meet trish and jacki but instead hit kacies jordan essentials party and then came back to my brothers home to see his wife and her friends and just chat and spend time together ok PEOPLE i may be getting older but id rather go home and hit the sack these days when i have to work the next day LOL

Saturday: CAME to work....slow day which was GREAT i had a lot to catch up on....also WORKED out alot...havent missed a day that week...WOOHOO for me...then met Sarah and Malinda PLUS my buddy lil tyler...hes so cute!! we went out and ate dinner at the eagles and spent time visiting again one of my favorite things to do....then went home and chilled didnt do much....which im ok with....slept in late

Sunday: Missed church which im not proud of....my goal is to make it every week even tho karen is gone i really enjoy pastor mikes message and it always makes me feel so much better and READY for the week ahead! i had a tupperware/scentsy party at karis house we had a good turnout made lots of food and friends visited....kari is always so great to let me do things there and i was happy she was able to get some free things from scentsy :) then that evening kacie tc malinda and i played cards....then BACK to the gym i went just makes me feel better about life to get in there and sweat anyways thats ALL FOLKS ...

No comments:

Post a Comment