Wednesday, September 14, 2011

RAIN RAIN go AwAy....

its a RAINY day in the neighborhood.....on the plus side means it should be a SLOW day here in the store.....BUT it will be delaying my techs from working.....WHICH in turn will delay orders and make for some MAD people later on ..... ANYWAYS back to fun stuff...it was chilly enough to wear my north face jacket i bought from work today YAY YAY....maybe not chilly enough but i wanted to wear it LOL im such  a goob...still having back problems and it only hurts when im laying in bed....my verdict...NEW MATTRESS...the working out really helps it but im thinkin old age has gotten me to the point of no longer needing more than 6hours of sleep so my BODY clock says wake the hell up with a pain shooting through my back in turn i go to the recliner sleep another hour and then just GET UP! HOPE everyone is having a good day and im back to doing christmas shopping online :)

2 comments:

  1. I got a tempur pedic mattress pad from Kohls last year. It made my bed 10 times better. Beats having to buy a new mattress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KOHLS?? i will have to look that up...idk last nite i had no issues again till i hit the 6hour mark and BAM my internal clock says wake the heck up or im gonna make ur back hurt LOL thanks for the insight on the mattress!!

    ReplyDelete