Monday, August 15, 2011

WeeKEND rEcap:

Friday: When I got off work I went to JC and had dinner with an old high school friend and an old coworker stopped in to say HELLO...it was a good nite after leaving JC went to the pub in argyle...i was there a whopping 5minutes and left...just not feeling the bar scene so much anymore!!

Saturday: Woke up bright and early....hit the gym HARD and got my nails done...then met up with friends for the JASON ALDEAN concert, it was a great time and we met JOSH up drank some margaritas and enjoyed the evening...

Sunday: ORIGINALLY wasnt going to miss church but i slept through my alarm and my mom said i was resting so good she didnt wanna wake me lol i guess i was needing some rest....had lunch with my momma later and then hit the gym and cleaned the house...SLOW but GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment