Tuesday, August 16, 2011

RAINY TuEsDaY:

Not much to write about today....woke up early this morning...for some reason nowadays i cant sleep past 6hours or my back begins to bother me...oh well helps to have a couple extra hours in the morning...hit the gym and went on into work to work on orders, follow ups, expense reports and other tedious paperwork....i may complain here and there but i do LOVE my job!!! Now sitting here bored while my coworker is on lunch. trying to decided where i will go...im thinkin applebees for a steak or panera for a sandwich....my diet is really going great lately.....8lbs in a week and a half...thats right folks..ill take it...now for the rest to shed before my cruise...also had a call from my friend josh while i was at work...he just calls the work phone now haha since hes a new customer ;) finish up the work day and then BACK to the gym tonite....yay LOVE  LOVE the extra energy it gives me!!!!!  SO excited to see Luke Bryan on Friday although i found the perfect shirt online at maurices NOT one maurices locally has it in stock and it wont be here in time...dangit well im going to go through my closet and hopefully find something that will work...maybe....also this morning started off great with a text from my buddy mel...sometimes the littlest things really MEAN the most...i used to be really good at keeping up but so much going on right now....life is CRAZY i need to get in the habit of really keeping up with everyon :) HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment