Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TRYING TUESDAY:

Alright people today just ISNT my day at all...first off woke up at like 5am....back was killing me lately this has been a regular thing...i go sit in the chair and im fine...but the fact that i cant sleep over 5hours in my bed is getting a bit ridiculous....oh well! Then got to work and forgot to close the lid on my blender bottle so yea milk and chocolate slim fast EVERY WHERE and i mean EVERYWHERE!! luckily i brought a change of clothes...i always do actually just force of habit from the CRAZY winter...then off to return a modem for a customer instead of taking it to the back bin ...i definately just threw it away...OMG what is wrong with me today...geez

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried going to a chiropractor? Dr. Heitman in Rolla is a good. He's helped tremendously with my neck and back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never tried a chiropractor but i have really been thinkin about it...dr heitman?? i will loook him up and give it a try thanks april!

    ReplyDelete