Monday, July 25, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP:

SO it was a pretty laid back weeekend for me...which coming from JULIE this is amazin!!!

Friday-Went out to dinner with my friend missy at the eagles...and then to the PUB we went which wasnt so exciting saw alot of friends from college...that part was great but as for the rest of it BLAH!!

Saturday-Worked till 1...had NO cusomters but got alot of things i needed to complete FINISHED!!!! Then went out to the Rolla Fair with some friends and back to MORELANDS....again i was the good kid this weekend and was proud of myself :)

Sunday-SLEPT in and LOVED it!! Then went to the pool for a bit and ended up playing cards at my friends house with a crew of crazies LOL....my cousins adam and john, hutch, tyler and shay, stevo and last but not least JAMEYSON!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment